A large selection of GP and Nurse appointments can now be booked online using Patient Access. Please click the button below to sign in or register.
In order to offer improved access to appointments, without the need for booking, Whitstable Medical Practice offers a Walk-In Surgery service for patients with a new medical problem which requires attention on the day.
- This is run at each of our three main sites from 08:00 – 11:00, Monday to Friday.
- This is available exclusively for Whitstable Medical Practice patients – you must attend the surgery that you are registered at.
- No appointment is necessary, you do not need to book.
- Please pick up a Walk-In Surgery information booklet from reception so that you are aware when and how this service should be used.
On normal working days our reception teams are available between 8.00am and 6.30pm. During this time you are able to book appointments for any of our GP or Nurse Clinics as well as all of our additional services.
For GP appointments you have the following options:-
- You may book an appointment up to 2 weeks in advance.
- A large percentage of our appointments can be booked on the day for conditions that need to be seen where a pre-booked appointment is not appropriate.
- Appointments are also offered for a telephone consultation with your GP when appropriate.
The Practice also runs regular improved access surgeries between the following hours:
-6.30pm and 8.00pm Monday to Friday
-8am and 1pm Saturday and Sunday
Please contact reception or use Patient Access to book an extended hours appointment.
Please pick up a leaflet from Reception for more information.
If you miss your appointment, someone else will not be able to see a GP or nurse. Please ring in and cancel if you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason.
Sometimes you may prefer to consult your GP or nurse by telephone. To arrange a telephone consultation, phone for an appointment in the usual way and ask to speak to the doctor or nurse on the telephone. You will be asked for a telephone number for the doctor or nurse to contact you for your consultation.