Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) formally known as Patient Users’ Group (PUG) – was set up some 13 years ago to encourage patients to put forward views and ideas on local healthcare services.
What you can do as a member of P.P.G
- Assist in finding out the views of patients and users about their healthcare needs and future developments.
- Provide feedback to healthcare professionals and members of staff about the services provided.
- Encourage patients & users to work in partnership with the primary healthcare team to improve health and well-being.
- Join in discussions about, health issues.
- Help in building good working relationships between patients / users and healthcare staff with clear expectation of rights responsibilities on both sides.
- Increase patients & users’ sense of involvement in their healthcare.
- Help to demonstrate the Practice’s commitment to patients.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the PPG please click on the link below and send your completed application form to: Patient Participation Group, Estuary View Medical Centre, Estuary View Business Park, Whitstable, CT5 3SE
Suggestions & Comments
We would like to hear your ideas about healthcare in Whitstable. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments. There are suggestion boxes at Whitstable Health Centre, and at Chestfield & Estuary View Medical Centres – and good comments & compliments are also welcomed! Alternatively you can submit feedback online using our Family & Friends survery. Please click here to do so.
Feedback from Meetings
Please click on the links below to download a summary of topics discussed at previous P.P.G meetings.
- May 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- June 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- 17th October 2013 Open PPG Meeting
- September 2013
- July 2013
Guest Speaker Meetings
- June 2019 Newsletter
- December 2018 Newsletter
- May 2018 Newsletter
- Whitstable Medical Practice Merger
- December 2017 Newsletter
- December 2016 Newsletter
- July 2016 Newsletter
- August 2015 Newsletter
- March 2014 Newsletter
- September 2013 Newsletter
- July 2013 Newsletter
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.