Patient Participation Group
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) formally known as Patient Users’ Group (PUG) – was set up some 13 years ago to encourage patients to put forward views and ideas on local healthcare services.
What you can do as a member of P.P.G?
- Assist in finding out the views of patients and users about their healthcare needs and future developments.
- Provide feedback to healthcare professionals and members of staff about the services provided.
- Encourage patients & users to work in partnership with the primary healthcare team to improve health and well-being.
- Join in discussions about, health issues.
- Help in building good working relationships between patients / users and healthcare staff with clear expectation of rights responsibilities on both sides.
- Increase patients & users’ sense of involvement in their healthcare.
- Help to demonstrate the Practice’s commitment to patients.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the PPG please click on the link below and send your completed application form to: Patient Participation Group, Estuary View Medical Centre, Estuary View Business Park, Whitstable, CT5 3SE
Alternatively you can also apply online
Suggestions & Comments
We would like to hear your ideas about healthcare in Whitstable. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments. There are suggestion boxes at Whitstable Health Centre, and at Chestfield & Estuary View Medical Centres – and good comments & compliments are also welcomed! Alternatively you can submit feedback online using our Family & Friends survery. Please click here to do so.