All members of the Surgery Primary Care Team are dedicated to achieving health services which meet the patients' requirements.
- Treat you with courtesy, respect and as an individual at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Endeavour to see you as near to your appointment time as possible. In the event of a delay we will offer an explanation.
- Deal with any suggestions or complaints that you may have and inform you of our findings.
We ask that you:
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Let us know if you are unable to keep an appointment.
- Keep us informed of any changes of name/address/telephone number.
- Please keep all telephone calls brief and try to avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent matters.
- Remember that you share responsibility for your own health and that of your children.
A zero tolerance policy towards violent, threatening and abusive behaviour is now in place throughout the NHS. The doctors, nurses and staff in this practice have the right to do their work in an environment free from violent, threatening or abusive behaviour and everything will be done to protect that right. At no time will any such behaviour be tolerated in this practice. If you do not respect the rights of our staff we may choose to inform the police and make arrangements for you to be removed from our medical list.
- NHS Consitution
- Guide and Assistance Dog
- Access to Records and Data Protection Act
- AIDS / HIV
- Chaperone & Interpretation Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- Freedom of Information
- Net GP Earnings
- Failed Encounter Policy
- Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Mission Statement
- Patients Charter
- Zero Tolerance
- CCTV Policy
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.