We all have bad days, and when we feel ill we may feel 'down' and a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Patient Coordinators are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats or physical acts of violence towards any member of practice staff will be reported to the police.
The GPs have the right to remove from their list with immediate effect for any patient who behaves in the above manner.
- NHS Consitution
- Guide and Assistance Dog
- Access to Records and Data Protection Act
- AIDS / HIV
- Chaperone & Interpretation Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- Freedom of Information
- Net GP Earnings
- Failed Encounter Policy
- Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Mission Statement
- Patients Charter
- Zero Tolerance
- CCTV Policy
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.