We all have bad days, and when we feel ill we may feel 'down' and a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Reception staff are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats or physical acts of violence towards any member of practice staff will be reported to the police.
The GPs have the right to remove from their list with immediate effect for any patient who behaves in the above manner.
- Access to Records and Data Protection Act
- AIDS / HIV
- Chaperone & Interpretation Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- Freedom of Information
- Failed Encounter Policy
- Mission Statement
- Net GP Earnings
- Patients Charter
- Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Zero Tolerance