East Kent Hospitals Out Patient Department
East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust (EKHUFT) now runs consultant led specialty clinics from a 7 consulting room suite located at Estuary View Medical Centre.
These clinics include:
- Rheumatology(2 clinics)
- HCOOP (Health Care of Older People) including a Parkinson’s disease clinic and falls clinic. (3 clinics)
- Opthalmology (2 clinics)
- General Surgery including GI cancer surgery (4 clinics)
- Visual fields clinic
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Pediatrics (consultant and orthoptist clinics)
- Paediatric trauma and orthopaedics
For any queries relating to this service please contact EKHUFT directly on 01227 868765
To provide patient feedback for this service please contact the patient experience team below:
Patient Experience Team
First Floor, Trust Offices
Kent and Canterbury Hospital
Tel: 01227 783145 or 01227 864314
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- Additional Healthcare Services
- Counselling Services
- Dementia Services
- East Kent Hospitals Out Patient Dept
- Estuary View Urgent Treatment Centre & Minor Injury Unit
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Flu Vaccination
- Nursing Services
- Patient Advice & Liaison Service
- Private / Non-NHS Fees
- Screening Services
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Advice
- Wet AMD
- Armed Forces veteran friendly accredited GP practice
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.